August 07, 2011

Back :)

Hey, dunno if the blog missed me, but I sure have missed writing about a lot of things Kavya has been upto these days..Damn, I don't have that time anymore....With her going to school ,the long rides in the evenings, stories in the night and many other things keep me so occupied with the lil one...Maybe she is not a lil one anymore..Maybe she is..I really dont know..She keeps growing a bit every single day :-) And so are her tantrums....

Now she speaks in loong sentences and tries speaking in english too..The other day, she was eating a lollipop, when I asked her to share it with me she says - No lollipop for you, Amma....Share pannikanum kavya kooda Whatever happened to that little girl who used to scream for the same question a few months back !!! We went to the zoo last week and she says today I am go to the zoo...She frequently uses wat u want, come outside and Say Bye !!

The favourite dresses, well, she has developed a liking for her night shorts with stars on it and insists that she will wear it day and night, no matter where she goes..It was a bit difficult for me to get used to this, but now I would rather let her wear it than wipe her tears and hear her say Kavya kitte kochukadhe amma, siri, amma..ippadi elaam kochukadhe, Kavya paavam....And her blue beach slippers..she insists on wearing them to school too instead of her uniform shoes...Uffffff everyday we find some reason to get her out of that star dress and blue chappals and get her into her uniform !!!!!!

School is becoming fun for her..She keeps telling me stories of the happenings at school every afternoon before her nap...Invariably it is - Ava adicha, iva killina, chairlendhu thalli vitaa etc etc..One day she said that her teacher said All of you clap for Kavya..When I asked her why, she says she said the Chubby cheeks rhyme :-) Made me very very happy !!!!!!! Not because she said the rhyme, but for the way she came home and shared it with me ..MY sweet lil darling !!!!!

But the smart one she is, she still doesnt answer for this question - Appa pudikuma, Amma pudikumma...Just repeats the question and changes the topic :)

No comments: