February 28, 2011

Simple joys :)

Some lil everyday moments that make my day these days are

- Seeing Kavya sit down on the stairs to put on her shoes and socks..She patiently waits for amma to finish this and then hurriedly starts off to school.
- Dropping Kavya off at school, seeing her rush inside to hand over her lunch bag to her teacher and waiting for her turn to play in the swing..
- Pointing out different things to Kavya and asking her what color it is, happy when she gets it right all the time :)
- Reading out books that I never really had the interest to read when I was young, like Pinnochio, Little Red Riding Hood, Thumbelina etc etc..And watching Kavya's excitement as we turn through the pages and she knows wats coming !
- Going on an evening ride in the scooty with Kavya singing
Skidamarinka do ka do , Skidamarinka do
I love you
I love you in the morning and in the afternoon
I love you in the evening underneath the moon
Skidamarinka do ka do Skidamarinka do...I loooooovvveeeeee you !
- Taking Kavya to the vegetables shop..Kavya touches all the vegetables, puts them back when its time to leave and says bye vegetables !!!!
- Watching Kavya watch Toy Story and her smile everytime she sees a particular scene..
- Waking up from the afternoon nap to a smiling Kavya who says Ammma ezhunthiru amma, aasaiya boost panni kodu amma...
- Hearing her call out my name in differennnnt ways all through the day..
- The relief on her face when she sees me at school in the afternoon :)

There are more, for another post...

2 comments:

Aryan-Arjun said...

the last point is super correct

Aryan-Arjun said...

no updates!!!