November 06, 2006

Don - Caught you !!!



Atlast I watched Don !! I must say it was really exciting sitting in the theater expecting and hoping that the movie will be as good as the promos. And Don was as good as I had wanted it to be :)

I hadnt watched either Billa or the original Don before, so I did not know what the story line was and the corelation of the characters to the old classic..

An action movie packed with a lot of style - Thats Don in a few words.
SRK plays Don and in some interview of Farhan he said " Don had to look good while being bad and hence SRK"..true true..even when the Don SRK kills people you have got to appreciate his style and his slight sense of humour...The Other SRK is as good as well, be it dancing with dirty jeans and 10 rs chappal or be it talking in broken english to the small kid for whom he dons the DON look....he is really good...I went to watch a stylish movie and I watched one..Nothing much to say about the ladies in the movie..Don until the end remains the cunning and dangerous fellow which is something I did not expect !!! Khaikae, Main Hoon Don are songs that stay with you !! SRK does some rapping in the Khaikae song which is too good..Have become a SRK fan all over again after watching the movie.

I wonder wat Amitabh and Rajnikanth would have done in the old counterparts of this movie..I really want to watch them and see what has changed...

I was also thinking, if Billa was to be remade in Tamil, who is fit to play the "Billa"..ofcourse Vijay !! Wat say ??? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your blog. Surya would be a better billa than vijay

Anonymous said...

Don is a good movie but does not live up to its expectations.

Element-In-U said...

Well said...