June 04, 2010

Fun with people

Its been quite sometime since Amma wrote anything about me....She has become lazy eating, sleeping and just lazing around blaming it on the summer heat and power cuts..We are in a place that she calls as Chennai :-) I don't care what the place is called, but love it here..There are so many people around me to give me attention from the time I wake up till I sleep..Anyone whom I meet is either Paati, kollu paati, Thatha, kollu thatha, Athai Paati, Athai or chithi..I have met so many of my thathas and paatis now that I call everyone as Thatha first and then by the correct relation..I remember my M chithi very well now cos she calls me with sweet names like Thamage (thangame) and ammu kutty..Amma says that not everyone who wears a salwar is M Chithi..But I miss her when shes not around, so I keep saying M chithi whenever I see someone in a salwar :-) The next one that I am very fond of is H maama......I see him and close my eyes and do a dance..I am very shy u see ;-) I am waiting for my N and N chithis to come back..They take me out to see Nila and N chithi runs behind me to make me eat..I love this freedom..Wonder why amma puts a belt around me in my high chair to make me eat..This is so much fun and so much better !!! Anytime any of the gates open, I run like crazy to get out of the house !!! I also make dosas in the water kept for washing vessels and serve it to the neighbours and the servant maids..I love it when people clap for me..I sang all the rhymes I know to my paatis and thathas and everyone clapped so much that I kept saying it all for more than an hour !!!

I have learnt the days of the week in Tamil...Tingal,sevai,puthan,viyayan,veli,sani,niyayar..See :-) I have a friend here whom I call Nitasee (Nithyashree)..I like to play run and catch with her..Its so good to see a Paapa and play with her after playing with amma and appa all these days. Infact these days, I dont even bother to see if amma and appa are around..I am having fun :) But here its very hot..There is one room where its cool and amma says its cos of A/C..I like only A/C rooms and I get irritated if there is no A/C for a long time...I have learnt that by pressing a Bue Button on Commuter(Computer), the commuter can be switched off..Today morning I switched it off when noone was in the room..I got scared, ran to amma and said Achichooo Off Off..:-)

4 comments:

Momo's Ma said...

ohh..now dear Kavya is getting roasted in chn..but gr8 to see her have fun with people. enjoy baby. n too good. u know the days of the week n all that.. wow.. hope mommy gets a break too.enjoy. (was wondering how u were blogging at this hour from there..:) )

Timepass said...

Nice to note that Kavya is busy in chennai! Advance bday wishes to her..how long are u here? my email is is nicetimepass@gmail.com

Lavanya Seetharaman said...

Momo's mom : thank god, it rained for two days and now Chennai is great :)
TP : Thanks for ur wishes..we are here for another few months..hopefully the sun god is good to us !!

Aryan-Arjun said...

Kavya's is keeping thattha patti on toes....cool. Infact they only have so much patience to be with kids and entertain them all alone!!!